Traditionally Structural Engineers use multiple software to model, analyze, design, and detail to complete a concrete building project. Many times these software are from multiple vendors and involves a lot of investment. Join us in this 1 hour webinar to learn how we can use a single software license to complete the concrete building design project.
- Interoperability between BIM and Structural analysis software
- Modeling a 10 storey concrete building
- Analysis for gravity, lateral, and stage construction loads.
- Design beam, column, shear wall, slab, and foundation.
- Produce detailed drawings, estimation, and bar bending schedule.
|Title||Bentley Structural Technology for Concrete|
|Duration||1:38 Hrs: Mins|
|Download Method||Direct Download|
|Download Links||BECOME A MEMBER VIEW DOWNLOAD LINKS|