CSiXRevit is a plug-in for Autodesk Revit software that allows two-way data and information transfer between this software and CSI products such as SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE. In fact, using this plugin, a bridge between these softwares and the powerful Autodesk Revit software will be established and the transfer of models, data and information will be facilitated even more.
CSiXRevit provides four types of workflows for moving information between Autodesk Revit:
- Export Revit to create models in CSI software
- Get Revit output to update models in CSI software
- Import designs from CSI software to create new models in Revit
- Import from CSI software to update models in Revit
CSiXRevit users will have complete control over the transferred data models and how they are mapped to objects in each application.
Features of CSiXRevit Plugin:
- Ability to model structures in any of the Etabs, Sap2000, SAFE or Autodesk Revit software and synchronize them in the future.
- Full control over data models transferred between Revit and other software
- CSiXRevit supports direct mapping of standard steel sections as well as parametric mapping defined in the Revit structure.
- All CSI products use an EXR swap file to control displaced models.