LUSAS is the trading name of Finite Element Analysis Ltd., – an expanding UK-based specialist engineering analysis software developer.
Software products, based on the LUSAS finite element system, provide accurate solutions for all types of linear and nonlinear stress, dynamic, and thermal / field analysis problems.
LUSAS software is available in four commercial application products:
- LUSAS Bridge – for bridge engineering analysis, design, and assessment.
- LUSAS Civil & Structural – for civil, structural, nuclear, seismic, geotechnical and offshore engineering.
- LUSAS Analyst – for automotive, aerospace, defence, manufacturing and general engineering analysis.
- LUSAS Composite – for engineers designing composite products or components.
Software products can be configured with various levels and software options to extend the finite element capabilities of these products to meet your needs, all of which are fully integrated and easily upgradeable.
LUSAS Academic is for use only by educational establishments for teaching purposes and research. By using the software protection device and licence key supplied, the full licenced version allows access to any LUSAS commercial product, and access to most LUSAS analysis software options, with no restriction on model size:
- LUSAS Academic – for use in educational establishments for teaching and research use is a fully functional version with no limit on problem size.