Primavera P6 is a product of Oracle, one of the best, most powerful, most reliable programs in the field of project management, design and implementation. This software is a suitable solution for managing projects and plans in any dimensions and size and with any degree of difficulty.
Primavera P6 software is also used to schedule and control various projects. In construction, industrial and software projects where various activities are performed regularly, this software can also be used to schedule and control the project and estimate the cost of those projects.
Oracle Primavera P3, a long-established product, is used in its various forms by 25% of the world’s heavy manufacturing industries. About 40% of general contractors with an annual revenue of $ 5 million to $ 10 million use Primavera. By comparison, P6 software did not participate in the CFMA 2008 study of the United States manufacturing industry. The changes from the Primavera P6 version to the Primavera P3 version are more about moving from DOS shortcut keys to icons for mouse clicks.
Features and specifications of Primavera P6 software:
– Having a suitable environment for updating and comparing the expected and real situation
– Group projects
– Defining work breakdown structure (WBS)
– Definition and assignment of work calendars (Calendar)
– Filter and Organize
Earned Value Indicators
– Global change
– Definition of Network Activities (Network)
– Definition of time constraints (Constraint)
– Definition, allocation and leveling of resources (Resource)
– Resource Curve Assignment
– Defining and allocating inflation at the expense of using resources
– Activities of Hammok, WBS